Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES OF E-ZYSEARCH LTD
1.The object of this contract concerns the listing of text, photos and any other data in the listing directory of E-ZYSEARCH LTD
- All contracts are exclusive of VAT
- The person signing of the contract, subject to his personal liability, confirms that he is authorized by his/her organization to accept the terms and conditions of this contract
Cancellation of the contract
2.1 If a client wishes to cancel this contract, it must done in writing by registered post within 14 days. Beyond that period, the client will have to forfeit 50% of the fee paid at the signature of the contract
2.2 E-ZYSEARCH LTD reserves the right to cancel the contract with immediate effect and charge a fee of 20% for administration purposes without notice for one of the following reasons but is not limited to
a. The customer cancels the payment
b. The customer not adhering to the terms and conditions of the contract
c. The customer does not provide the necessary details for the preparation of their listing slot in the listing directory of E-ZYSEARCH LTD
Information required for the listing directory in E-ZYSEARCH LTD
3 The customer shall be responsible for the supplying of the data for the listing slot in the listing directory of E-ZYSEARCH LTD. It shall be the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the data supplied do not infringe the laws of Mauritius or violate another person’s rights. The customer shall be liable to any claims made by third parties or penalties thereof and will indemnify E-ZYSEARCH LTD accordingly.
3.1 All artworks designed by E-ZYSEARCH LTD for the purpose of the listing slot will not be reproduced in part or in full without the authorization of E-ZYSEARCH LTD
4. All payments will be made in full at the signature of the contract.
Copyright and Trademarks
5. By supplying text pictures and other data for inclusion in the advertising slot to E-ZYSEARCH LTD, the customer confirms that he/she holds the appropriate copyright and/or trademark permissions
6. Under no circumstances E-ZYSEARCH LTD shall have liability or be deemed to be in breach for any failure or delay of performance resulting from power failure or any other condition not within our control.
7. The maximum liability of the Company is limited to an amount not to exceed the amount the Client paid for one year E-zysearch Ltd under this Contract.
8. This Contract will be effective after it has been signed by E-zysearch Ltd.
9. The Client has read and fully understands all the terms of this agreement.